Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

I want to be like John.
I want to be like a lot of people, really.
But John more as of late.

The one who put his head against Jesus’ chest…
and who is the same one who
fell down on HIS FACE when He saw Jesus in His glory.

The fear of the Lord.
AND the knowledge of God.
[Prov. 2:5]

He dwells with us.
AND brings judgment.…
bringing holiness to completion.
[2 Cor. 6]

The Lion.
AND the Lamb.

To know this One who seems so contradictory.
But He is not.
When He acts…ALL OF HIM ACTS.

“To fear God and not be afraid of Him…THIS is the paradox of faith.”-A.W. Tozer

Anyway, those are just some thoughts today. I only have 1 short meeting this evening and I am FREE..for the ENTIRE WEEKEND! Crazy. First time in a long time. I think I’ll spend a whole lot of time in the Word and in prayer, take some naps in the lobby of my dorm and spend lots of chill time with the girls I love in my core. (I’ll explain more about myself later. =)

1 comment:

capturedbylight said...

FIRE!!!!! May you burn with the Holy Spirit. :) FOREVER!!!! May the flames go higher!!!!!